Salisbury City Council is made up of 24 elected councillors who represent eight wards across the City.
These councillors regularly meet as a Full Council. Only Full Council can make decisions about the following issues.
- Setting the precept
- Borrowing money
- Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Internal Controls
- Matters of principle or policy
- Any proposed new undertakings
The four principal committees are:
- Finance and Governance Committee (please click here to view minutes)
- Community Services Committee (please click here to view the minutes)
- Environment and Climate Committee (please click here to view the minutes)
- Planning and Development Committee (please click here to view minutes)
Please note that the Full Council has decided to split the Services Committee into Community Services Committee, Environment and Climate Committee, and Events, Markets and Grants Sub-Committee. Please click here to view the Services Committee minutes.
Events, Markets and Grants Sub-Committee (please click here to view the minutes)
The Personnel Committee is in existence to be called upon as required
Personnel Committee minutes
Full details, agenda and minutes of these committee meetings can be found by clicking here
To view the Committee meeting calendar for 2022/23 please click here