Salisbury City Council is made up of 23 elected councillors who represent eight wards across the City.
These councillors regularly meet as a Full Council. Only Full Council can make decisions about the following issues.
- Setting the precept
- Borrowing money
- Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Internal Controls
- Matters of principle or policy
- Any proposed new undertakings
The three principal committees are:
- Finance and Governance Committee (please click here to view minutes)
- Services Committee (please click here to view minutes)
- Planning Committee (please click here to view minutes)
The Personnel Committee is in existence to be called upon as required
Personnel Committee minutes
Full details, agenda and minutes of these committee meetings can be found by clicking here
To view the Committee meeting calendar for 2020/21 please click here
More details about this are available in the Council Standing Orders.