To make Salisbury a place that is an attractive place for Employers to have a base, and where employees want to work.
This will be achieved by:-
- Protection, nurturing and expansion of employment sites.
- Identification of new employment opportunities and their logistical requirements.
- To identify means by which Salisbury businesses can be made more robust in the current trading environment and new sectors can be fostered and developed on specific sites.
- To seek feedback from the broadest range of existing and future businesses and their clients and customers.
- To find means of encouraging innovation.
By providing office, retail and other employment opportunities through an approach which gives flexibility for the likely future changes in working methods of future generations.
Group Leaders: Jamie Hobson and Mark Stevens