At the Pantry we are currently providing low cost shops to around 650 people per month. To do this we gather donated and grant funded food from a huge range of sources. We benefit from the generosity of many local people, groups and businesses, who collect food on our behalf and donate to the Pantry to support people who are struggling to manage rising costs.
If you can help in anyway with an individual donation, offering food gathered by your group or at your Harvest Festival, or if you are a business who may have surplus food, we would really appreciate you help.
We can accept
• Fresh Produce
• Tins and dried goods
• Pet food
• Chilled and Frozen Items (from food businesses only)
- Salisbury Pantry, 59 Catherine Street, SP1 2DH – Mondays 10 – 2, Tuesdays 3 – 4pm, Wednesday 10 – 12.30
- Bemerton Heath Centre, Pinewood Way, Bemerton Heath, SP2 9HU– Monday to Friday, 9 – 5,
- Castle Road Co-op 74 Castle Rd, Salisbury SP1 3RR
- Wilton One-stop – North St, Wilton, Salisbury SP2 0HA
- Rowlands Pharmacy – Toiletries and Sanitary Products only – Donations Taken Over the Counter – Pembroke Rd, Salisbury SP2 9DJ
- Charlie’s Store – 18 Catherine St, Salisbury SP1 2DA
- Shopmobility – 3B Priory Square, Salisbury SP2 7TL
- Salisbury Manor Care Home Reception, Shapland Close, Salisbury, SP2 7EJ
For significant donations we may be able to arrange for one of our volunteer drivers to collect from you.
Call: Communities Team on 01722 417100
• Tinned Meats and Fish
• Tinned Spaghetti
• Tea and Coffee
• Tinned Fruits
We can accept financial donations from individuals and businesses.
• Cash donations can be accepted at the Pantry on Tuesdays or at the Bemerton Heath Centre, Monday to Friday
• Business donations and fundraising collections can be accepted by BACS transfer or cheque – please email firstname.lastname@example.org fro details.
• You can also become a Friend of Salisbury Pantry via the Your Local Pantry website on this link. Please be aware that a percentage of the donation goes to support Church Action Poverty who oversee the Pantry model nationally. https://www.yourlocalpantry.co.uk/help-a-pantry/become-a-friend/
Find out where your nearest donation point is in the map below