Your Salisbury Pantry cannot operate without the help of our amazing volunteers. We have a number of volunteering roles available many of which are flexible and some of which are for evenings and weekends. Perfect for those who want to help but work or people who can only give a small amount of time.
- Volunteer Driver (own car, food pickups) – Various times
- Volunteer Van Driver – (Council Van) – Tuesday Morning 7.30 – 10am
- Stock & Donations Assistant – Mondays
- Shop Assistant – Tuesdays between 9 and 4pm
- Community Collector – individuals or groups who would like to start collecting food for the Pantry