Start Typing...

Close Menu

Salisbury City Council are seeking applications from musicians from Salisbury and the surrounding area to provide entertainment during our events.
Next to the events date we have put the event timing (please bare this in mind when stating your performance as this will be considered when deciding on the event for the day,) and the required acts that we are looking for.
NB: If you do not have a website or social media account, please send us a video of your performance.

Performer Application


Please pick the dates that you would like to be considered to perform on
If you are a musician please let us know how many sets and the length of each set you propose to perform for the above price
Do you require power?
What power supply do you require?
Does the equipment have a current PAT test?

Documents Required

We We require the following documents along with your application.

Max. file size: 50 MB.
Please ensure this includes - Name of your Insurer, Policy Number, Limit of Indemnity and Policy Expiry Date
Max. file size: 50 MB.

Data Protection

Salisbury City Council will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, or use the data for any other purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected. We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for the purposes of contacting you with regards to the event/market and/or notifying you of any further events/markets we may organise.

I would like to be kept up to date on any future opportunities to perform.
You can opt out of this at any time by emailing

If you have not already attached your Risk Assessment, please complete the form below.

Otherwise, please skip to 'submit' at the bottom of this page

Any manual handling i.e. lifting heavy products during the build-up/breakdown
Working at height (using ladders)
Display of anything containing liquid fuel or flammable substances
Display of sharp objects
Demonstrations of any kind – i.e. Therapies, massaging
Food preparation/service of any kind other than sweets, snacks or soft drinks
Working machinery of any kind even if static
Using any electrical equipment of fittings
Any potential fire hazards
Selling of alcohol
Using your own gazebo