To make Salisbury a place that is an attractive place for employers to have a base, and where employees want to work.
This will be achieved by:-
- Protection, nurturing and expansion of employment sites.
- Identification of new employment opportunities and their logistical requirements.
- To identify means by which Salisbury businesses can be made more robust in the current trading environment and new sectors can be fostered and developed on specific sites.
- To seek feedback from the broadest range of existing and future businesses and their clients and customers.
- To find means of encouraging innovation.
By providing office, retail and other employment opportunities through an approach which gives flexibility for the likely future changes in working methods of future generations.